i am mad me for bean mad god 

i am so mad at god for stuff he has put us thru  if i sea him or her im worid in i say horble stuff 2 him or her im worid i will puch or slap him or her 

i bleve in god im so mad at god i am i am so mad at him or her

Tags: at, god, mad

Views: 54585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im mor mad it cov 19 i am coz of all tiem i can not get bac on my mom my unlclee i will nevr get it bac noew  thy pass 

not bean on for bit but i no lots in 2022 is mad at god coz of stuff goingg on esply yong lifes bean took or pepplee geting murderd 

I hate cancer mad god it turns I tried to be a good person at times I can only imagine because a good pepple getting punished for no reason please answer because I'm bloody cancer I hate this disease and Dementia as well my family because it has really squirt my family of up

i thought i was the bad person feeling that also i talk to myself and im always telling my self how could he be so mean why could he not taken me instead of my son it hurts me so much to have this feeling of blame hate anger i am not like i was before this happened to me 

Yep I this way because in her 2012 after my dad died nothing went right my mom started those nine memory my uncle did my auntie Betty died after my dad and they go later my died my auntie dot diet she did

Causes died friends died and sixteen I lost my furry baby cut child called Lucy because a lot of people on here I'd met her on chat when she jumped on my cable on my keyboard keyboard I'm typing like I am typing with my with a mic

Then I get robbed and conned by a command because I was so exhaust and drained I couldn't think straight

Then lock down happens which messed my head in if I know how bad it was I would have helped out at my little funeral home it did my family funerals because we're giving me insight and it turned my life it would have

Then interfa 2021 I lost my mom time I lost I will never get black because I've pushes time has gone am I Uncle John died six months later that's more time I lost above them because above and nursing homes because of the dementia

Then I get so angry at bus I get to angry five minutes to the time in the UK is partly and I'm just completely time my family it was failed and old and we get back

In this year it gets it up verse paint I would skull with died lots my skill days one it could yes a couple of years older than me but it was a good plan and a good person and one of my year at school it was a good man and a good person a bit more e but I couldn't put like in you could not

And now my sister gets cancer she does the cancer and a place where it's hard to treat but I hope she can beat it I do

What this year has been brutal but one thing it's taught me issue is live life to the full and of love and happiness comes my way both hands and if opportunities for my way to get a help out my funeral home I will or even because in a figure's Time in the UK there we no help service health service and know Welfare Service because we all gone we will be like the pivot countries but animals can happen because I am psychic

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service