Does anyone else feel abandoned by friends?  

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes/no

on/off

i do

evn had frinds cross st in 2012 not speak  2me in 2012 

i thrt i did thngs wong i still do

on off

its frinds it do not get loss coz thy not had loss

do not get it

if its frinds its had a loss

it go way wen u need themm im stuckk coz i do not no to say

all i ni i no in 2012 i soon lenr  abot frinds evn famly whoo real 1s  wz i did 

sorryy if imsayin wong thngs 

or spelin got not mushh fealin in fingrs co of a/t in fingrss

r/ta/ in fingrs 

u need  fridss it get u it tim lk now u do 

sorry i do not no u 

all i no i wud not treet pepele way pelel tret me wen died thy way did me thn multi loss on stopp puss lot of othr probs 2 

pluss i wud not domit it 2 u i wud not  2 no 1 i wud not 

sorry on yore loss 2 

Elynn, I feel abandoned by everything and everybody. Period. Even with the people who try to console me. Its just not enough.   I cant seem to feel that this life is worth living for any length of time.    I go in and out of feeling abandonment but mainly I am tired of fighting to try and live with the pain.  I keep hitting rough patches and I am in another one again after having a few weeks where I might have meltdowns but not the complete and total feeling of being without him.  I was driving down the highway this afternoon and I looked over at a car next to me and there was a man sitting there and thats all its took for me to think that i will never see my husband again.  Never.  He's dead.  I will never ever see him again.  Never touch him or talk with him.  He's gone, forever.  It's too much to handle.

I just don't want to keep trying to live.  I think I am turning a corner.  I think I am going to start planning to die.  I know I have a few things I have to do even if I was still trying to live (they are sort of the same) but I cant keep suffering his loss and feel its what I have to do.  I don't have to keep trying to live around the loss.  I can plan how I might be able to die quietly and peacefully.  I have begun to think it is not such a horrible thing to leave this miserable world behind.  I hate whats happening in the government, I hate having to keep trying to make enough money to pay bills, I don't have any real love even from the people who claim they love me.  Its not the kind of "love" I understand as real.  They care but its not love.

I just don't want to continue to think I am looking at years of living without him.  He's gone.  Why do I have to pretend that this life is somehow worth maintaining without him?  I am even saddened that I still come here and have to say how hard this life without my husband is.  I am beginning to wonder why this just continues.  Why must I feel like I am struggling most of the time and then have to pretend to others that I am not?  I'm tired of the pretense.   I just don't see any purpose in continuing to suffer living without him.  Its not pessimism, its minimizing further injury.  The realization that this is it.........its time to really talk about the worth of keeping going.  What would I really be giving up?

You said everything I am feeling right now. I am doing and thinking the same. I know it doesn't help but I am so sorry. 

all i  no u soon lern ab

all i no all i no is u soon leann abot famlyy frinds it tims u need thm u do u do

frindss u thrtt wz frindss  cross st to avoidd u

famllyy ingnorin u lk u hav a deddlyy deaseiss

thy do

not so long go i spook to sum 1 elsess  she had simlerr probss 2 famlyy turnin agasint her en frindss 

I have to agree that it seems pretty empty at times after a loss. The world moves on while we're stuck in the middle of of something we can't quite understand. They're still there I think but not as engaged as we'd like them to be for a variety of reasons.

Some find another's grieving hard to see while others simply don't understand because they've never had to grieve themselves as well as a thousand other reasons. The thing I always try to remember is that our grieving lives inside of us. It can't be seen by others even though it's everything that we see. In time as we heal, we'll begin to see those people as we always did, I think.

I wish you peace

Chuck

I am new  here and don't really know how to navigate so forgive if I make a mistake. I am drowning in pain and have been ignored by friends. I have only two left and both have many things of their own. I sit at night and hurt until the pain is unbearable staring at the empty space. And it doesn't get better for me. Currently the only friend I trust is vodka and lots of it. I hope you find peace and some relief, and I will be a friend as best I can here. 

so sorry on yore loss i no u soon lern abot frinds familyy wen it cums to a loss 

u soon lern abot real frindss u do evn famllyy 1s it dont trun bac on u wen u need themm 

Thank you. I am sorry people have abandoned you. 

thnx 

i no 1 day thy will get loss we got but i will not treet thm way did me 

You are a good person. I'm sorry you are gong through this.

thnx..............

Jazi, I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.   There is hope.   Friends seem to forget us, but they really don't know what to say to someone who has lost a loved one.   My friends have said,   "I wanted  to call you, but  I don't know what to say".    Also, they have their lives, and don't think about inviting  (in my case, a widow) a single person along.     What I have done, is call them once in a while,. ....to let them know I'm still around, even though Joe is not here!!!    

I only have two friends left of ours who call me routinely.    Most people just cannot understand, until it happens , what it is like to lose our better half.

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

bluebird and Martee are now friends
5 hours ago
bluebird replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"Martee, I am so sorry you are also in this hell. I really have no hopeful words to offer; for me, any meaningful life ended when my husband died. I didn't survive, my body just hasn't died yet. There is no joy in life anymore, for me. That…"
5 hours ago
M Adams commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Re doing things we did together I was thinking more of making piecrust with my mom, or the right way to chop vegetables, or starting plants from cuttings, not anything like vacation travel.  When my husband died several people, including…"
6 hours ago
Brett Bowman commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Brenda, I think that people look too hard to find some thing very big. That something that makes you happy could just be a doughnut. When you are taking baby steps it's just a matter of getting from the chair to the couch. That's what I…"
9 hours ago
Sue M commented on Kar's group Missing my Son or Daughter
"Hello mommas  Nice to have your words and well wishes here. We all know this journey all too well. There are days u dread as well, and on those days we all have, we just need to be very gentle with ourselves. That's something I'm…"
11 hours ago
M Adams commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Re baby steps, one thing that has helped me is doing things that we did together, or learning to do things that she did.  It might sound sad or even heartbreaking, to do those things alone, and if it feels that way it’s not the right…"
12 hours ago
Theresa commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Brett you said it perfectly and you actually helped me also God bless you and your little dog and everyone of us here it’s always nice to know that we still keep in touch after almost 5 years"
17 hours ago
"Day by day. Minute by minute. Find something, anything that makes you happy and focus on it. For me it's my dog. When she is gone I will focus on something else. It could be anything. If that doesn't work, do it for your mom. Carry on for…"
18 hours ago
Luna Nightshade replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"For me it now has been three years ... three years and four months. I survived first by distracting myself from it, thrust into work and no time to think, it would only come back at evenings and nights to haunt me ... I guess what helped me was…"
yesterday
Martee replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"Bluebird, so sorry for you loss,your posts spoke my feelings exactly on grief and pain of living. Can you please let me know how you survived all these years. Its been just over 2 weeks and each day is an eternity for me I hope I don’t…"
yesterday
Martee posted a status
"I don’t want this..."
yesterday
Martee posted a status
"Today I have been walking as a lifeless, joyless, husk for 2 weeks and 4 days. My beautiful, loving husband is gone...."
yesterday
"Yes it’s almost five and I’m still so very sad "
yesterday
Casey commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"it has been almost 6 years (my mom passed away on Feb 18, 2014) since my mom (56-year-old) passed way, it still feels like yesterday..I can't believe it..anyone here whos still here after all these years?"
yesterday
Profile IconMartee, Jerry Jenkins, Ann and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
"Brett, I am looking for the same light at the end of the tunnel.  I feel the same way about my dog he is a Labrador and its so so difficult to see him limp or have a bad day, he takes meds, I just want him to be comfortable.  I say to…"
yesterday
"Brenda, I rely on my faith so much, but I realized a long time ago that there won't be a magic moment where an angel comes down and tells me that everything will be okay. I'm not criticizing God. I just realize that this is something that…"
Sunday
"I'm having a lot of trouble getting Krissy to eat. She has diabetes and she has a very limited diet as it is. She can only eat prescription dog food. I switched to the wet version and she was eating up, and now it's the same as before. My…"
Sunday
Katherine A Pericas Geersten replied to Katherine A Pericas Geersten's discussion Hello, a little bit about me.
"Thank you Mrs. Crawford, it means a lot to be hearing from someone else who understands. "
Sunday
Kimberly joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service