I am new here and hoping that I can talk to someone who lost a child to suicide

Please help

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Melissa, never lost a child to suicide. However lost my mother, father and husband. So my heart goes out to you. Stay strong because it's not easy. Your friend Eileen.
I’m sorry for your pain also!! I’m always here if you ever need to talk!! Your friend melissa
Thank you !! Feels good knowing I have someone I can chat with and understands. Have a peaceful night.

Hello Melissa, I'm so sorry for your loss. My son took his own life on August 25th. He was 20 yers old and the pain is almost unbearable. He was a wonderful human being and I miss him every day.

RSS

Latest Activity

Joe Housley left a comment for Leslie Jo
"Hello Leslie.  I lost my mother in 2018 after lengthy hospital stay after a surgery.  I then was devastated by the sudden loss of my wife in 2019 on the same date.  I am hoping to find some support because I am not dealing well with…"
7 hours ago
Joe Housley posted a photo
7 hours ago
Joe Housley updated their profile
7 hours ago
Profile IconJoe Housley and Leslie Jo joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
8 hours ago
Alma P left a comment for Pete
"That is difficult to read without tears welling up in my eyes. I empathize. I've also lost a man I love. For me, the teeter-totter of emotions connected to the memories was chaotic for a while. I couldn't or maybe wouldn't move. A day…"
yesterday
Alma P posted a status
"The stuck feeling has lifted."
yesterday
Profile Icontammy lee, Stella and Shannon Greenwood joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Shannon Greenwood joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

Grief Counseling

Grief Counseling includes:Private chat sessions inspirational messagesworkbook pagesall services provided by certified grief counselorCommon reactions to grief and losswhy?…See More
Monday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service