I've been posting in groups but it seems like no one is there anymore.  I doubt anyone cares but it's the anniversary or my loss and I cant bear the pain.  It's been 2 years and feels worse than the first day.  Every minute is a minute they're further away from me and I just don't see the point in much of anything anymore.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alice,

I care! Some of the groups may have become inactive. But I saw your blog post. 2 groups that I know are active are Zoom Grief Support and Grief Counseling.  Reach out to us here: http://www.onlinegriefsupport.com/group/zoom-grief-support  

http://www.onlinegriefsupport.com/group/grief-counseling

And please Join us on Monday nights if you wish.  We are a brand new group. Zoom Grief Support Group:

Time: 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Mon, 
Jan 11, 2021 07:00 PM
Jan 18, 2021 07:00 PM
Jan 25, 2021 07:00 PM
Feb 1, 2021 07:00 PM
Feb 8, 2021 07:00 PM
Feb 15, 2021 07:00 PM
Feb 22, 2021 07:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81596390272?pwd=eDR4emtqczN2Q3ZJWHVaUW45S...

Meeting ID: 815 9639 0272
Passcode: 249611

I'm fairly new to this site. I lost my daughter on Christmas Eve. I care and I share your pain, Alice. I am so very sorry. (((hugs))) I don't think I will ever understand why this happened to us. Never. I ask myself and the universe every dang day, "Why??" I have never gotten any answers. Not from God or anyone else. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Penny Caywood left a comment for Diana, Grief Recovery Coach
" I have another question. Does the site have an app? "
1 hour ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's blog post After Death Communication
"April 11, 2019, 2 days after Jeremy passed, he talked to me. It was a quick, "Hey!", but I knew it was him. Fast forward a few weeks. It was 3 days until his family and friends gathered to say goodbye, and I argued with him from May 1 to…"
1 hour ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group I love my Dad.
"Get ready, those who love country music and George Strait. He's sick enough that he's cancelled a show, his wife has been trying for a week to get his fever down. Not COVID-19. A rare disease that is directly related to pneumonia. I…"
2 hours ago
Penny Caywood left a comment for Penny Caywood
"Although I have only made 8 entries (this one is 9) in my Blog/Journal here, I have been seeing a change in myself, already. I'm quite sure it's more positive than negative. I got to buy my boyfriend, Steve a pair of boots, earlier. When I…"
12 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group I love my Dad.
" How is everyone, today? I've had better days, and I've had worse. Today was a very good day."
12 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Jennifer's group Too Young To Die
"I know that I should come in here more often, but I have been losing myself in writing my 3-book novel series, and I forget to do much more than my blog/journal entries.  How is everyone?"
12 hours ago
Penny Caywood left a comment for Diana, Grief Recovery Coach
"Who all can see my blog journal posts?"
12 hours ago
Penny Caywood left a comment for Juu
"I'm sorry, Katlego."
13 hours ago

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service