Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liv, I've also lost loved ones to cancer. You asked when will it get better? - th…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 27, 2020 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  This type of loss is traumatic and I hope you w…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 23, 2020 to New Member

2 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Diana, Grief Recovery Coach

"There is nothing wrong with you.  More than likely you are grieving for how the rela…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 23, 2020 to Discovered someone died years ago

5 Jan 5, 2021
Reply by bluebird

"I'm so sorry for your loss Valerie.  Do you have family support? Were you living sep…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 23, 2020 to New member

1 Dec 23, 2020

"Yes, Click on settings in the upper right hand corner.  This will bring you to your…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 23, 2020 to How do I delete my profile on here?

1 Dec 23, 2020

"I usually purchase my vitamins at a store but there really is no reason you shouldn'…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 23, 2020 to vitamin for immunity

2 Dec 23, 2020

"Hi Steven, Currently there is not any meetings via Zoom.  However, I think we should…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Dec 21, 2020 to Are there any meetings on here with Zoom...?

3 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by Ninja

"I'm really sorry to hear that.  And yes, I believe PTSD will be a result of this vir…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Apr 15, 2020 to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk

12 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Chloe Rakhee Roy

"Thank you! You are very welcome.  It's very good to hear from you.   Yes, I agree ab…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Apr 15, 2020 to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk

12 Aug 28, 2020

"Yes, it's making everyone anxious.  I'm glad you are only in contact with your frien…"

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied Apr 7, 2020 to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk

12 Aug 28, 2020

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service