Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how difficult it can be.  I found it helpful to post pictures and just talk …"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Apr 28, 2012 to missing my dad

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marty C.

"Donna, I just uploaded a picture and didn't have any problems.  Can you tell me more…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 28, 2011 to Are you finding it difficult to eat right?

33 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Jamie J. Peters

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.  The journey through grief is a highly i…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is there a timeline on grief?

10 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Ruth

"Your feelings are quite normal.  It's good to "rant".  What helps me is journaling. …"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 25, 2011 to Lost without my sister

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Diana, Certified Grief Counselor

"is this the group you are speaking of? http://www.onlinegriefsupport.com/group/murde…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 25, 2011 to murder forumI

1 Jun 25, 2011

"Jackie, your feelings are normal.   Surround yourself with people that will support…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 25, 2011 to Not fair

1 Jun 25, 2011

"Deborah,  Seek out friends and family that will offer you support.  Strike up a conv…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jun 25, 2011 to How do I get my zest back for living?

1 Jun 25, 2011

"Sounds like you may benefit from a community of people that will help keep you on tr…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jan 10, 2011 to Are you physically ill?

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by penny

"You haven't said too much.  Journaling about what we are feeling is healthy for the…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Dec 26, 2010 to Are you physically ill?

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by penny

"Penny, Please send me a private note and let me know if you are underweight or you c…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Dec 26, 2010 to Are you physically ill?

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by penny

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconColette and KC Baker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Thursday
Jeff Czech posted photos
Wednesday
Jeff Czech updated their profile
Wednesday
Profile IconTara, Lisa and Jeff Czech joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Wednesday
Susan Komar left a comment for William Gardener
"William: I don't know anything about you.  I am currently in deep grief and I am not very social at this time. Susie"
Tuesday
dream moon JO B commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"i hate big c i do iv frindss had tretmnt delayd cpz of cov 19 coz of cov 19 thy will probly not evn mak it  cnt evnhav a desent sendd off lk my nbor i cud not say gud by 2 coz of rstrisn  loss frind 2 cov 19 cud not say gud by to…"
Tuesday
dream moon JO B commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"grt dream ash i luv dreams wen dad gets 2 me in dream"
Tuesday
dream moon JO B commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"grt dream ash"
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service