Pamela philipp's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"dear Connie I understand how you feel it has been three years and three months since…"

Pamela philipp replied Dec 26, 2018 to Cancer Sucks -- how do I deal with this

4 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Pamela philipp

"Thankyou bluebird I appreciate what you said and you are right"

Pamela philipp replied Jan 12, 2017 to Understanding grief

10 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by dream moon JO B

"Louise thankyou it's true empathy does go a long way that's the whole purpose of thi…"

Pamela philipp replied Jan 11, 2017 to Understanding grief

10 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by dream moon JO B

"No I'm not coping very well it's been since September of 2015 my mom passed Septembe…"

Pamela philipp replied Nov 29, 2016 to Why does everyone say that things will get easier?

6 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by annjulie

"Sorry to hear about your loss and all the caohos that you are dealing with first kno…"

Pamela philipp replied Nov 29, 2016 to Just need some reassurance, that's all.

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Pamela philipp

"Thankyou Anne j your words helped and yes I must admit I still would love to be in t…"

Pamela philipp replied Nov 14, 2016 to Feeling more lost than ever

5 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by ShingingLight1967

"Thankyou Michael sadly you are right I have learned a valuable lesson on who I can c…"

Pamela philipp replied Nov 11, 2016 to I am alone

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Linda Engberg

"First I must tell you I'm sorry for the loss you feel every day September last year…"

Pamela philipp replied Nov 11, 2016 to No Hope

14 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Linda Engberg

"I said I wish I could tell her that time heals but I can't because I know that's not…"

Pamela philipp replied Oct 11, 2016 to How do I live without him.

14 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Thank you for that,I'm going to use that as my answer from now on and you're right n…"

Pamela philipp replied Oct 11, 2016 to I am alone

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Linda Engberg

RSS

Latest Activity

Nancy M. Gould updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconVanessa Herbert and Nancy M. Gould joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
10 hours ago
Liv replied to Liv's discussion New to this severity of grief
"Dear Friends, The only person who acknowledged yesterday's significance was a friend I made here. Not one real-world "friend" or family member. I did not receive a single text or phone call yesterday. No one said, "wow. four…"
15 hours ago
"Hi, It's four weeks today. I did some number-crunching, and it's been: 123 days since I last saw him in person and hugged him goodbye, when I dropped him off at the hospital. 70 days since I last saw him through a window, before saying…"
yesterday
"Hi guys, So I took an exam yesterday worth 33.3% of my grade for one of my classes. It was the same exam that I was studying for at 9:41 on September 27. I studied for that test 3 times because I didn't know when I was going to have to retake…"
Saturday
Rosie left a comment for Molly Schechter
"Hi Molly - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Welcome to the group, and I hope you can find some comfort here."
Saturday
Molly Schechter joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
Saturday
Molly Schechter updated their profile
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service