Tina W's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I lost both my parents in 2012 and as 2014 approaches will be the 2 year mark and my…"

Tina W replied Dec 26, 2013 to Does the pain ever get better?

16 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dennis C.

"I lost my dad on January 28, he was only 47. Then I lost my mom on April 9th, she wa…"

Tina W replied Oct 15, 2012 to Questions for those with 1 living parent

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Roberta Armendariz Madrid

"yea I guess it would be hard to always have nightmares, and its crazy how you had a…"

Tina W replied Sep 9, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"I dream about my parents almost everynight. I assume its because I cant get them off…"

Tina W replied Sep 8, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I lost my dad jan 28 and my mom 2 months later…"

Tina W replied Jun 14, 2012 to Please help me

11 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Tina W

"I lost my dad jan 28 and my mom April 9th both unexpectedly and young. I started to…"

Tina W replied Jun 14, 2012 to When do you get help? Should I get help?

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Michelle W

"Im sorry for your loss. I lost both my parents this year. Both were young 47 and 44…"

Tina W replied May 27, 2012 to Bad day

27 May 27, 2012
Reply by Tina W

"I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I know exactly how you feel. I am 25 y…"

Tina W replied May 21, 2012 to I miss my dad

29 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Denise Frappollo

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Wendy joined Kate's group
Thumbnail

Homicide Survivors Group

I'm starting this group in hopes that people who come to oninegriefsupport in the U.S.  can share in their experiences and grief for homicide related deaths. There are tons of support grief services for cancer, alzheimers, loss of children, suicide, ..I could go on. But there are not many support groups for homicide related issues. With the growing gun-related deaths, I thought it would be prudent to create this small sub-group here.I know that grief is very unique and it shouldn't be compared…See More
18 seconds ago
Wendy replied to Nicole's discussion Lost my husband the father of my kids and bestfriend . in the group Lost My Spouse...
"I too lost my husband, the father of my three sons, in June unexpectedly. I would have never imagined being a widow. As it is still relatively new for me as well, I don’t know the answer as to whether it gets easier. I can only hope and pray…"
11 minutes ago
Wendy posted a discussion

My name is Wendy and I am a relatively new member. I lost my husband of 27 years, June 8th, 2019 to homicide. He was one of five lives that were lost in a mass killing in White Swan, WA. He was the love of my life. The circumstances surrounding his death are still surreal to me. During the initial months that followed that horrific day, my three Sons and I were only provided details of his murder through national media coverage. A life that was very private became very public knowledge as my…See More
20 minutes ago
Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied to Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's discussion Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk
"Yes, it's making everyone anxious.  I'm glad you are only in contact with your friends via phone or video calls.  Stay safe."
42 minutes ago
dream moon JO B replied to Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's discussion Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk
"v 1 or 2 frindss its fitin ths viriss  pluss efect my anxstyy levilss ev n frindss famlyy but only keep in contactt by fon or vidio carlss"
45 minutes ago
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Hello Anna, Loved your post, thanks for sharing. I have refused to accept the death of my Husband, because he is not dead, he lives in a much better world than I do. When we took our weeding vows, we left out to death do us part, because death will…"
1 hour ago
Linda Engberg and Anna Chris are now friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconAnna Chris and Joel joined Katherine Ellis's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Cancer

This is for anyone who has lost somone to cancer. I lost my adopted Mom to breast cancer some years ago. She was everything I could have asked for. She loved me because I was just me. She also loved my family and children as if they were her own.See More
2 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service