kathleen akin's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"If he is the father of your baby then he is not just going to walk out of your life…"

kathleen akin replied Jan 9, 2017 to Can someone please help me

9 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Lisa Westgate

"Michael, I too suffer with depression, have all my life. Been on and then off antide…"

kathleen akin replied Dec 13, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Pamela, sounds like you are not coping very well. It's hard to do. Have you seen a t…"

kathleen akin replied Nov 29, 2016 to Why does everyone say that things will get easier?

6 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by annjulie

"oh wow! Your comment that even after years...you still can't move on scares me. I kn…"

kathleen akin replied Aug 19, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Hi Bluebird About the signs....so badly do I want to believe they are signs. Not jus…"

kathleen akin replied Aug 17, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Everyone who knows me says its such a huge sign. I am a bird lover and have 8 little…"

kathleen akin replied Aug 12, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Hi Jeff. What was your experience? ~Kathy"

kathleen akin replied Aug 12, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Bluebird, This was written years ago. How are you doing now? I could have written th…"

kathleen akin replied Aug 11, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

"Maybe never.  I've been doing this for almost 3 months. I hate everything about my l…"

kathleen akin replied Jun 14, 2016 to When does the Pain dissapate

15 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Dennis C.

"Alicia, I am LDS (Mormon) yet I mostly have not been active and at times scoffed at…"

kathleen akin replied Jun 22, 2015 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

919 on Friday
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

eunice navarro joined Melanie Richmond's group
Thumbnail

Young Adult Parent Loss

For young adults 18+ who have lost a parent during this difficult, unique, phase of life.
8 hours ago
eunice navarro is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
10 hours ago
ash posted a blog post

i love seeing him in my dreams. See More
11 hours ago
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Different today. Hurts as usual, but not like yesterday. My stress goes through the roof at the slightest change in routine. I have to break free of the pattern, the ritual, of Friday nights and Saturdays. My mother died on a Friday. But I cannot…"
yesterday
Profile IconJeremico Cooper, Heather and Julia Metcalfe joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Today, I feel it. It has been like this every Saturday since June, since the nurse at the care home called me to notify me that I could pick up my mother's effects. My mother died in April. I am overwhelmed. I am crushed. I love you, Mom. I…"
Saturday
"Sixteen weeks ago today, my mother died. For some reason, I do not feel crushed today. But every Friday is going to be like this, a reminder that she is dead. Not quite the kick in the stomach reminder that she is dead that I feel when I wake up…"
Friday
Carla is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service