Richard Rivera's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy: You have my sympathies over the loss of your beloved husband. I suppose each…"

Richard Rivera replied Aug 6, 2017 to WHERE AM I? WHEN DOES IT END?

4 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"Trina: So sorry. You have my prayers and hope each day you will get through your pa…"

Richard Rivera replied Jul 12, 2017 to TERRIFIED AGAIN SO VERY ALONE

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"I do appreciate your words. it's just so odd to here the voice of someone you love d…"

Richard Rivera replied Jul 7, 2017 to HEARING HER VOICE AGAIN THRIUGH VOICEMAIL

7 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by bluebird

"Crystal The loneliness is powerful and crippling there is no reason to feel any gui…"

Richard Rivera replied Jun 6, 2017 to Moving on

7 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Felicia Evans

"Today's the 5th of June and I'm sitting outside my building with nothing to do it we…"

Richard Rivera replied Jun 5, 2017 to WE JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES

4 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Nora

"Nora: I called you today (Saturday) but there was no answer so I left you A message…"

Richard Rivera replied Jun 3, 2017 to Terror terror and more terror

4 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"Jackie: I'm sorry for the pain you've been going through. Sometimes I think wouldn'…"

Richard Rivera replied Jun 2, 2017 to Terror terror and more terror

4 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"Doug: Suffering in agony with no end in sight is something I believe even God can f…"

Richard Rivera replied Jun 2, 2017 to LIVING ALONE WITH NO ONE TO SPEAK TO? HOW??

3 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"Jeannette Thank you for your kind words and compassion. What makes the day just bar…"

Richard Rivera replied May 29, 2017 to I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS

2 May 29, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

"Explanations. Yet many of NDE 's recount seeing dead relatives who died before them…"

Richard Rivera replied May 27, 2017 to For the non- religious- where do we go when we die?

28 May 28, 2017
Reply by joanne

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service