mercy's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Chelsea, I know how hard it can be to lose a parent you are close to. I just recentl…"

mercy replied Mar 7, 2012 to I lost my father four years ago when I was sixteen, and i'm just now seeking help....

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Chelsea Hutson

"Sweetie; I understand. I was a little older (21) when I lost mine but the pain and h…"

mercy replied Mar 6, 2012 to I lost my father four years ago when I was sixteen, and i'm just now seeking help....

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Chelsea Hutson

"I also have sleepless nights, I lost my brother in June 2010 and my mom in May 2011.…"

mercy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Another sleepless night.

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Tim

"I'm so sorry; words cannot even begin to describe the loss os a parent. My mom passe…"

mercy replied Jul 7, 2011 to My Mom Passed Away June 20th

2 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by barb blake

"No problem Robin you can vent as much as you like and I will not judge you. sorry I'…"

mercy replied Jun 25, 2011 to miss my mom everyday. does it ever get better?

36 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by sadfhalsdgf

"I'm sorry that you've not been well. I think we should really watch out since grief…"

mercy replied Jun 23, 2011 to miss my mom everyday. does it ever get better?

36 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by sadfhalsdgf

"Thanks Rachel. I was worrying about you cuz you've not been here for several days. I…"

mercy replied Jun 22, 2011 to miss my mom everyday. does it ever get better?

36 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by sadfhalsdgf

"Sweetheart; I'm in the same boat as you; mom died of cancer a day after your mom. We…"

mercy replied Jun 19, 2011 to miss my mom everyday. does it ever get better?

36 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by sadfhalsdgf

RSS

Latest Activity

Katie K joined Katherine Ellis's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Cancer

This is for anyone who has lost somone to cancer. I lost my adopted Mom to breast cancer some years ago. She was everything I could have asked for. She loved me because I was just me. She also loved my family and children as if they were her own.See More
21 hours ago
Katie K posted a status
"I hope everyone has a good weekend"
21 hours ago
Katie K joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
21 hours ago
Katie K joined Melanie Richmond's group
Thumbnail

Young Adult Parent Loss

For young adults 18+ who have lost a parent during this difficult, unique, phase of life.
21 hours ago
Katie K joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

Grief Counseling

Grief Counseling includes:Private chat sessions inspirational messagesworkbook pagesall services provided by certified grief counselorCommon reactions to grief and losswhy?…See More
21 hours ago
Katie K joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
21 hours ago
Katie K is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"I was on autopilot today. I got things done because I was on autopilot. Seeing the picture of my mother's name and dates engraved on the stone below those of her better son set me off. I had arranged for that before the funeral. But I had a…"
Wednesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service