Dia -Ayesha's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Niecy, You are not alone. I am here for you , with you. Many of us have been i…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Dec 19, 2013 to I need a MIRACLE

9 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Susan V

"Hi Lois, I lost my beloved mother on July , 22 , 2013. Certainly the worst day of m…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Oct 6, 2013 to When you cry "mercy" and no one hears.

3 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Dennis C.

"Hello Lidia, I lost my beloved mother this July 22, 2013. She was my everything. Li…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Oct 3, 2013 to I'm heartbroken, my husband died.

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Lidia

"Hi Mel. I'm in the same boat as you. I lost my beloved mum on this 22 july . Its jus…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Sep 23, 2013 to Helpless

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lisa Westgate

"Hi Mel. I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I lost my b…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Sep 3, 2013 to Help me please

5 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Mel Pope

"Dear Cindy, Thank you so much for replying. Thank you for your kind words and suppo…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Aug 26, 2013 to Need help. Depressed.

7 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Dia -Ayesha

"Hello Mel. Thank you for replying. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry that you and y…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Aug 23, 2013 to Need help. Depressed.

7 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Dia -Ayesha

"Thank you Martha for your response. Perhaps you can relate to my experience. I hope…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Aug 23, 2013 to Need help. Depressed.

7 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Dia -Ayesha

"Hi Melisa. Thank you so much for responding. I cant seem to stop feeling guilty at h…"

Dia -Ayesha replied Aug 11, 2013 to Heartbroken

4 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Melisa C

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service