dream moon JO B's Discussions (1,387)

Discussions Replied To (1160) Replies Latest Activity

"yes i understand how u feal iv lost trust in drs hospiltse 2 its worse wen its yore…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 26, 2012 to Holidays are so hard!

15 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by TThuy NTran

"wen i dream abot thm they r still alive wen i wake up it hurts tht they have gone iv…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 25, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"i love the dreams i hav abot my dad and other past members ashley its strange how we…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 25, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"my dad com to me the other day saed he missis us all merry xmas wish he woz still wi…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 25, 2012 to A Golden Light

6 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by TIM

"yes i feal like its geting worse i even got told the other day get over it i shud of…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 25, 2012 to It's getting worse!

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Trev

"me to wish they had a fone i hevan even skype wen i lern how to work it xmas today d…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 25, 2012 to Holidays are so hard!

15 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by TThuy NTran

"i had 1 of thm strange dreams againmy dad woz eating his xmas diner he looket like h…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 23, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"ii had anotr strange dream abot my dad and othr past loved 1s we wear all coming out…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 22, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"i had 1 of thm weid strange dreams again abot my dad and othr members tht had past i…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 16, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

"i had anothr dream abot my dad it woz at the them park i no we went to 1 yrs ago wen…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 14, 2012 to strange dreams

37 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dream moon JO B

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service