Laurie Kline's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

missing my dad

Can anyone please help me i am have such a hard time dealing with my dads death i miss him so much

Started by Laurie Kline in Untitled Category

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Marty C.

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Profile IconLinda l Cunningham and jacq kramer joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
4 hours ago
Carol Klotz is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sunday
Maria replied to Melissa's discussion I am new here and hoping that I can talk to someone who lost a child to suicide
"Hello Melissa, I'm so sorry for your loss. My son took his own life on August 25th. He was 20 yers old and the pain is almost unbearable. He was a wonderful human being and I miss him every day."
Saturday
Profile IconLani M., Gina, Maria and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Saturday
Eileen replied to Melissa's discussion I am new here and hoping that I can talk to someone who lost a child to suicide
"Thank you !! Feels good knowing I have someone I can chat with and understands. Have a peaceful night."
Saturday
Melissa replied to Melissa's discussion I am new here and hoping that I can talk to someone who lost a child to suicide
"I’m sorry for your pain also!! I’m always here if you ever need to talk!! Your friend melissa"
Saturday
Eileen replied to Melissa's discussion I am new here and hoping that I can talk to someone who lost a child to suicide
"Hello Melissa, never lost a child to suicide. However lost my mother, father and husband. So my heart goes out to you. Stay strong because it's not easy. Your friend Eileen."
Friday
Eileen posted a status
"Thanks for accepting me into the group. I am finding it very difficult to move forward so I decided to reach out for online support."
Nov 8
Eileen is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Nov 8
morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Hi to everyone,   I am sort of a broken record when it comes to how I have managed to cope with my husbands death.  I can honestly say that for the first four years looking back I was pretty much in a stupor.  The shock after sharing…"
Nov 7
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Hi Fran, So sorry for your loss. It's been 7 years since I lost my Beloved Husband. I have and never will be the person I was. I have accepted that and just go through the motions. There are no good days for me. Since the day he died, I died…"
Nov 6
Fran commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"5 years ago tonite I lost my Love. Since then I check in here periodically to see how others deal with the passage of time. Apparently, pretty similarly. We do what we must. We have "good" days and worse days. Our memories blindside us yet…"
Nov 6
Terry k is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Nov 6
Sand updated their profile
Nov 4
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Jonathan, So sorry for the loss of your Wife. All the friends on this forum are just waiting to join their spouse again.  It's all we can do. "
Nov 4
Jonathan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"It has been about 16 months since I lost my beloved wife. Still as painful as though she just "sleep in Christ" on 10th July 2018... Life has been aimless and without any objective since then. Everyday has been slow but to me, everyday…"
Nov 4
Kizzy Tinner is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Nov 3
Profile IconRina, Sand and Chaw joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 29
morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Linda,  I've been thinking about you wondering how Babie J is?  I just started feeding a feral cat here where I live on the woods and though I refuse to get too attached these little critters also get a piece of our heart.  I…"
Oct 28
Blythe is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 27

© 2019   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service