Lisa Westgate's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Kelly, I hope you have been.able to take care of yourself being probably 13 weeks…"

Lisa Westgate replied Jan 22, 2017 to Can someone please help me

9 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Lisa Westgate

"How are you doing Kimberly? Did it go any easier for you that you thought?"

Lisa Westgate replied Jan 22, 2017 to Check out of Christmas?

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lola

"Stay strong Stefanie.  "

Lisa Westgate replied Oct 22, 2013 to Lost.

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis C.

"Hope you are having moments of happiness and smiling today.  Thinking of you Joyce!"

Lisa Westgate replied Oct 22, 2013 to help

10 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lisa Westgate

"Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you Stephanie."

Lisa Westgate replied Oct 22, 2013 to Still hurting

16 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by dream moon JO B

"Hi Mel, I would say it will get easier and I really hope it does for you.  I wish yo…"

Lisa Westgate replied Oct 22, 2013 to Helpless

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lisa Westgate

"But it's not all you have left. You have stories of the times you had   together. Yo…"

Lisa Westgate replied Jul 18, 2011 to Do you ever feel like your pain from the sadness of losing your child, only intensifies as times goes by?

161 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Michelle H

"Sometimes words are the only thing that can keep us going."

Lisa Westgate replied Jul 18, 2011 to Lost.

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis C.

"I'm so sad for you. I was just reading your profile and you lost Michael on my  birt…"

Lisa Westgate replied Jul 13, 2011 to living in the loss of a child..

6 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Janice Anne

"Stefanie I am so sorry for the emotions you are having and how hard it is for you.I…"

Lisa Westgate replied Jul 13, 2011 to Lost.

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis C.

RSS

Latest Activity

Mary Kay joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
17 hours ago
Mary Kay updated their profile
17 hours ago
Mary Kay is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Christina Powell left a comment for Eva
"I am very sorry for you, too, Eva....and I appreciate so much your reply.  It is the first I have gotten so far, though I admit I’ve been too upset lately to check on this.  My mother and I had always been so close, I really feel…"
Wednesday
Profile IconDeidre DeMier and Christian Miller joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group Multiple Losses Group
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve my mother was murdered then my beloved sweet grandmother died when I was 18. My maternal grandfather died when I was 22. My maternal grandmother died when I was 33 and my final living parent/grandparent died when I was 35.  I lived with a lot of loss most of it came at a sudden clip.  I'm left with incredible feeling of loneliness even though I've been married for 20+ years and have two wonderful children.  It's tough to share my true feelings with my wife because it's so hard…See More
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group surviving family members' murders
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve years old, my mother was brutally murdered during a robbery of our home.  I came within minutes of finding her body but by sheer chance I didn't.  It has been over 35 years since that day but it still effects my life today.  As a child, I went through the trial of the man convicted of killing my beautiful mother then as a man I went through his parole process finally his death from illness in prison. See More
Tuesday
Christian Miller joined Susie H's group
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service