Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nightmarrs

I'm just wondering has anyone had issues with bad dreams? They are horrible. I wake up crying and can't go back to sleep. Then I'm a total…

Started by April

14 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by JM

LOSING MY BEST FRIEND TO CANCER

I am losing my friend to cancer, I already lost my husband, sister-in-law and nephew all in on year. I hat this disease it is taking all th…

Started by Linda Engberg

4 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Jennifer

Lost my Mom

I am new here. I lost my Mom on Valentines Day. There is a void in my life  that I need to figure out how to fill. I have been her caregive…

Started by BLUEBELL

5 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Jennifer

RX's for Grief

I am going on my fourth year without my wonderful Husband, my shrink has tried every drug she can think of for depression but none work. I…

Started by Linda Engberg

14 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by M Adams

Family doesn't Care

Even though my Husband has been gone almost 4 years, my family feels I should be over it by now. They feel I should be over my loss and car…

Started by Linda Engberg

9 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Linda Engberg

I have no one left.

I am struggling with the death of my mother (she died quite suddenly on March 23rd after years of chronic but not acute illness. She was in…

Started by Jay

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lola

Check out of Christmas?

I would love to just check out of Christmas this year and check back in sometime in 2017... I've prepared myself to just numb myself this w…

Started by Kimberly

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lola

Just a thought

Hello, Has anyone given a thought about the medicines that we take for various diseases? We always rely on the doctors and blindly take the…

Started by willie

1 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lola

what do I do?

I'm trying to move on from my mom's passing but it's so hard when I just want her to come home and be with me. I need my mom so much I hate…

Started by berlin auger

4 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lola

Losing my mom at my age

I lost my mom January 18th 2017. She was only 46 years old. She was sick all last year. She has been hospitalized multiple times. She was o…

Started by Raina2012

5 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Raina2012

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service