Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everything small going wrong trigger a setback

Lately I have been way more seletive about interactions. Because they trigger easily to a place lost in space and time. Its like Rolling do…

Started by silvia maria

0 Apr 17, 2017

Hate Easter

Easter was the last Holiday my Husband and I spend together and he put on a brave face with company, even thought he was in pain. I can fin…

Started by Linda Engberg

7 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by silvia maria

two weeks a widow

i dont even know how im breathing. how do people get through this. just lost my husband of 9 years to brain cancer. he was 36. its not fair…

Started by Crystal

5 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Gould

Every Year It Just Gets Worse

As far as everyone saying it's get better each year, I can't say that I have. Going on 4 years May 5, since I lost my husband. I an a walki…

Started by Linda Engberg

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Karen Schell

Lost

As I write this I am getting ready to go to my ex-girlfriend's funeral. I lost my ex-girlfriend on March 22 she was a recovering addict's w…

Started by Chris

3 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Chris

numb

I am so numb, tired of death.  Lost my soulmate Jan. 2016, lost my aunt/second mom in Feb. 2017, now just lost her only son, my cousin last…

Started by Robin Quinn

1 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Ruthie

When Grief Overcomes You

When I was 16, my grandmother got diagnosed with the very disease that took my grandfather from us. Alzheimer's.  I knew what was to become…

Started by Kaitlyn W

3 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by dream moon JO B

my cousin died from a car accident.

my cousin ahmed died from a car accident, he was heading to dubai which takes 1:30 hours to reach, he went their with his friend and sister…

Started by saif al khamiri

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Diana, Grief Recovery Coach

Wow

I had the most amazing experience with Sunni Wells at SunniWells.com.  She has a gift from God as is able to here her angels.  Everything s…

Started by Ruthie

0 Mar 19, 2017

lost the only person in my family who understood me

Hey all, I lost my grandma on new years eve, and have been hurting a lot since then. She played a huge role in my life and I could tell h…

Started by Jesi Holcomb

0 Mar 14, 2017

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service