Untitled Category (810)

Featured Discussions

Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk

I took a 2 year sabbatical from OnlineGriefSupport. The CoronaVirus has been weighing heavy on my  mind.  I want to be of service and help…

Started by Diana, Grief Recovery CoachLatest Reply

CHAT feature is very helpful

Good folks, You might want to CLICK on the CHAT feature, and join us.  If you are on the site, just have the sound on (computer) and if you…

Started by MarthaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

grandma

Lost my grandma..was hoping my sister and I could get over our diffrences for the funeral instead she told me to leave my grandmas home and…

Started by Drew Mcgowan

0 Sep 28, 2023

How do people find something positive every day after the loss of their spouse?

I just learned about this on-line support group and decided to join.  I am just trying to find some good things in this new world without t…

Started by Jim Horvath

10 May 7, 2023

Moving Through the Seven Stages of Grief

When a heart breaks, you’re left gasping for air. After a while you seem fine, yet fall apart unexpectedly at random moments, sanity seemin…

Started by Benny Avina

1 Oct 11, 2022
Reply by Pam

Encouragement While Navigating Grief

When a heart breaks, you’re left gasping for air. Time begins to heal but grief continues. There’s a saying that when a heart breaks, it cr…

Started by Benny Avina

1 May 16, 2022
Reply by Pam

Allow for Healthy Grieving by Making Pre Death Arrangements

No one knows when it may be time to say goodbye. Unfortunately, life can end in the blink of an eye. You can’t plan when, how, or why life…

Started by Benny Avina

0 Mar 4, 2022

Grief during the pandemic

How is everyone handling the everyday losses and grief of not just losing loved ones but also losing a sense of normalcy and self..? Losing…

Started by Anywalks3700

3 Feb 9, 2022
Reply by Gentle Soul

Death bureaucracy

When my father died - he was a victim of a violent crime - me and my family went through hell. But, from all the bad things, the memories f…

Started by Luís Silva

2 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Angela Schafer

Lost my mom 6 months ago because of covid

I am 32 and I lost my mom because of covid. Feeling depressed, devastated and having psychological support. I wonder is it normal to feel s…

Started by DontWannaDisclose

3 Oct 22, 2021
Reply by bluebird

How is everyone handling the everyday losses and grief of not just losing loved ones but also losing a sense of normalcy and self..? Losing…

Started by Anywalks3700

0 May 31, 2021

Started by Anywalks3700

0 May 31, 2021

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Thursday
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service