Untitled Category (648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I forgive my INsensitive 'family' for 'seeing' me as the 'family' Scapegoat

I saw my 79 year old Father die in Silent Agony from Cancer for 3 weeks after he was diagnosed with Cancer of the Colon in November 2009. I…

Started by John B

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by John B

7 STAGES OF GRIEF - CONTINUED

2.  PAIN & GUILT As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain.  Although excruciatring and almost unb…

Started by Deborah Dodds

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by sharon

7 Stages of Grief - I thought I would share & Hope this helps

7 stages of Grief   This is information that came from one of my college classes and I wanted to share this with all of you.   It is import…

Started by Deborah Dodds

0 May 14, 2011

How do you request friends>

I'm new at this and i want to know how to request a friend.  can someone please help walk me through it?  thanks.

Started by Deborah Dodds

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

My Husband was brutally stabbed to Death a year ago this month

after he first died I was in shock mode and had to take care of all arrangements and I functioned through it.  Then when things quieted dow…

Started by Deborah Dodds

0 May 10, 2011

Do We Have to Grieve Alone?

I am up very early this morning..with a heavy heart..mulling over so much in my mind. One of the things that has disturbed me so much si…

Started by Trisha H

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Neera

Almost his birthday...

My nephew's was killed over 2 yrs ago, Jan 1st, 2009.  His birthday is coming up, May 11.   Days like that are so hard to deal with, trying…

Started by Valerie

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Johnson

new to this group

I am new to this group and joined after a local grief support group ended.  I haven't found another one yet and would like to.  I lost my h…

Started by Debbie Powell

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Trisha H

RSS

Latest Activity

Joe Housley joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

Grief Counseling

Grief Counseling includes:Private chat sessions inspirational messagesworkbook pagesall services provided by certified grief counselorCommon reactions to grief and losswhy?…See More
16 hours ago
Joe Housley left a comment for Leslie Jo
"Hello Leslie.  I lost my mother in 2018 after lengthy hospital stay after a surgery.  I then was devastated by the sudden loss of my wife in 2019 on the same date.  I am hoping to find some support because I am not dealing well with…"
yesterday
Joe Housley posted a photo
yesterday
Joe Housley updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconJoe Housley and Leslie Jo joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Alma P left a comment for Pete
"That is difficult to read without tears welling up in my eyes. I empathize. I've also lost a man I love. For me, the teeter-totter of emotions connected to the memories was chaotic for a while. I couldn't or maybe wouldn't move. A day…"
Tuesday
Alma P posted a status
"The stuck feeling has lifted."
Tuesday
Profile Icontammy lee, Stella and Shannon Greenwood joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service