Untitled Category (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm having a difficult moment

This whole month has been difficult for me being that it is the one year mark on the 31st.  I just don't care about anything. (tears)  Just…

Started by Deborah Dodds

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

anyone here with Anticipatory Grief

I am already feeling grief My Mom has leukemia   she is quite old and I pray she is taken before she looks and feels worse   there are many…

Started by barb blake

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by barb blake

How do I forgive my INsensitive 'family' for 'seeing' me as the 'family' Scapegoat

I saw my 79 year old Father die in Silent Agony from Cancer for 3 weeks after he was diagnosed with Cancer of the Colon in November 2009. I…

Started by John B

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by John B

7 STAGES OF GRIEF - CONTINUED

2.  PAIN & GUILT As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain.  Although excruciatring and almost unb…

Started by Deborah Dodds

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by sharon

7 Stages of Grief - I thought I would share & Hope this helps

7 stages of Grief   This is information that came from one of my college classes and I wanted to share this with all of you.   It is import…

Started by Deborah Dodds

0 May 14, 2011

How do you request friends>

I'm new at this and i want to know how to request a friend.  can someone please help walk me through it?  thanks.

Started by Deborah Dodds

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

My Husband was brutally stabbed to Death a year ago this month

after he first died I was in shock mode and had to take care of all arrangements and I functioned through it.  Then when things quieted dow…

Started by Deborah Dodds

0 May 10, 2011

Do We Have to Grieve Alone?

I am up very early this morning..with a heavy heart..mulling over so much in my mind. One of the things that has disturbed me so much si…

Started by Trisha H

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Neera

Almost his birthday...

My nephew's was killed over 2 yrs ago, Jan 1st, 2009.  His birthday is coming up, May 11.   Days like that are so hard to deal with, trying…

Started by Valerie

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Johnson

new to this group

I am new to this group and joined after a local grief support group ended.  I haven't found another one yet and would like to.  I lost my h…

Started by Debbie Powell

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Trisha H

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Joe Kelly commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"St. Brigid, Sorry for your loss.  I too feel so alone, sad, empty and lost.  I lost my darling wife over two years ago and as time goes by, I get worse.  I wait for death to be reunited with her in her realm and the sooner the…"
9 hours ago
St. Brigid joined Jesse's Mom's group
11 hours ago
St. Brigid commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"I just finished up everything with my once in a lifetime's friends estate. I spent two and half months in TX, a thousand miles away from friends and family dealing with it. Now, paperwork filed away, estate lawyer paid, bills taken care, it and…"
11 hours ago
St. Brigid joined Katherine Ellis's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Cancer

This is for anyone who has lost somone to cancer. I lost my adopted Mom to breast cancer some years ago. She was everything I could have asked for. She loved me because I was just me. She also loved my family and children as if they were her own.See More
11 hours ago
St. Brigid posted a status
"In despair.friend died on Dec 20th. Spent weeks in TX closing his estate. Back in MN and have finished with the estate. Now I am in despair."
11 hours ago
St. Brigid updated their profile
12 hours ago
St. Brigid is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
bluebird and Mark Coz are now friends
Friday
Profile IconaRin Smith and Mark Coz joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday
dream moon JO B replied to dream moon JO B's discussion mad at god
"do not no how mad i am or mad i am but all ilness goin on in wolrd big c th c dises viris pepplee cnt luv or kiss luv 1s coz of it cnt sea my mom till god noze how long coz of rstict loc doon ruless "
Wednesday
dream moon JO B commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"hi evry 1 still hatee big c now hate ths evil viris we got now"
Wednesday
Rhonda Partin-Sharp commented on Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group Multiple Losses Group
"Hi.  I'm new to this group.  I've been on a group for losing my Mom and my Dad and there have been others I've lost that I never got in a group for.  My father-in-law passed away on March 14.  I'm sadder than…"
Wednesday
Rhonda Partin-Sharp joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
Wednesday
Profile IconJessica lee kent and Kathlyn Powell joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Wednesday
Keifus Mathews left a comment for Mary Walker
"Sorry for your lost~"
Mar 23
Profile IconKeifus Mathews and Mary Walker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 23
John Braley is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 22
jlbowling is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 19
dream moon JO B replied to dream moon JO B's discussion mad at god
"do i need 2 be mad or not ?????????????????????????????????? yes/no"
Mar 17
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Joe, I was thinking the same thing take me and protect my family. I am hoping like you."
Mar 17

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service