Untitled Category (636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When was your first visit to the cemetary after the burial?

It has been almost 3 weeks since my husband suddenly died.  Father's Day is looming.  I contemplate going to the cemetary Sunday with or wi…

Started by Semary Rose

11 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Donna Gauthier

Lost without my sister

I have lost my beautiful sister Tonia on 21/05/2011. She suffered a heart attack at 36 yrs.. She was my sister my best ever mate my real so…

Started by nadia

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jarvis

murder forumI

ONE DAY THERE WAS A MURDER FORMUM POSTED AND i JOINED BUT AI DON'T SEE IT AS ONE OF THE FORUMS  please help

Started by Deborah Dodds

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jarvis

Not fair

I don't understand why my husband had to get sick and die.  His  lived to 91 other relatives are 92 and 85.  He took very good care of hims…

Started by Jackie

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jarvis

How do I get my zest back for living?

I just don't care about my goals and dreams anymore because Randy waS a part of those goals and all of my dreams.  I just don't have the mo…

Started by Deborah Dodds

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jarvis

Almost one year since I lost my husband, I need help Please?

It will be one year on May 31st that my husband was brutally murdered at the prison he was at.  He was coming home in 2 years.  He was/is m…

Started by Deborah Dodds

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

I'm having a difficult moment

This whole month has been difficult for me being that it is the one year mark on the 31st.  I just don't care about anything. (tears)  Just…

Started by Deborah Dodds

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

anyone here with Anticipatory Grief

I am already feeling grief My Mom has leukemia   she is quite old and I pray she is taken before she looks and feels worse   there are many…

Started by barb blake

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by barb blake

How do I forgive my INsensitive 'family' for 'seeing' me as the 'family' Scapegoat

I saw my 79 year old Father die in Silent Agony from Cancer for 3 weeks after he was diagnosed with Cancer of the Colon in November 2009. I…

Started by John B

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by John B

7 STAGES OF GRIEF - CONTINUED

2.  PAIN & GUILT As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain.  Although excruciatring and almost unb…

Started by Deborah Dodds

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by sharon

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Nancy commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Bless you Morgan.  You say it all."
19 hours ago
Lisa is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
21 hours ago
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Morgan Thanks for sharing how you cope without your Husband.  You put into words what I cannot express. "
yesterday
Dolly commented on Kar's group Missing my Son or Daughter
"Do we ever stop having those days that seem just like the day it all happened? when nothing else seems real and all we feel is the pain again? does it ever just not happen any more? "
yesterday
Martha Dee is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Part 2Linda, yes and yes, I "laugh on the outside and cry on the inside".  And the laugh (or just plain conversation) is just part of how I cope for when I have to be around others.  But it means nothing.  It’s like we…"
yesterday
"Part 1 Bless you and thanks to each one of you who keep writing about how you feel and how you cope.  I always feel support knowing I am not alone.  What I don't get (and not that any one of us can give it) is the answer to how I can…"
yesterday
Joe Kelly commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"It's a Catch 22, impossible to solve.  I accept Her body isn't alive anymore, but I HAVE TO HAVE HER BODY ALIVE AND STILL WITH ME and I want that to be forever.  I know that's impossible, but I STILL HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! …"
Monday
Teresa D. commented on Kar's group Missing my Son or Daughter
"Connie I'm sorry but just know your words do stay in my head. Keven's mom...I'm so sorry that phone came.  There's nothing I can say or do to make this easier on you.  Just know we know exactly how you feel.  Your…"
Monday
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Hello Friends, As all of you have stated, I too fake my happiness. I laugh on the outside and am crying for him on the inside. I ache so bad that my Julian is not in my life. I just don't understand why God won't take me. Until he does, I…"
Monday
Nancy commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Morgan.  I wish I had answers but I am in the very same place.  Lost, fake and hollow.  I feel worse than I did a year ago I think because I thought I would feel better and don't. Empty and apathetic.  I'm tired all the…"
Monday
bluebird commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"morgan, I don't know why this has happened to us, our soulmates being torn from us, but it fucking sucks. Have you considered not acting happy and normal, since that isn't how you feel? Especially if acting that way isn't helping…"
Monday
"Please somebody, tell me how I can continue to do this.  I am so depressed.  I get up every day and pretend.  It's what is making me so depressed.  It looks like I am functioning so normally.  Now that I have learned…"
Monday
Avi commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Hi Danny. Surviving is art which we all need to practice. Today I met a friend whose father is witnessing the similar illness as my mother i.e. late stage cancer. He is also going through the same emotional turmoil as I went in 2018. After this…"
Saturday
Theresa commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Danny. I hear you.  December will be 4 years "
Saturday
Danny replied to Carla Rose's discussion Lost my Mom a Few Days Ago in the group Lost Without My Mom
"Great reply Sandra"
Saturday
Danny updated their profile
Saturday
Danny commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Its been 5 years and here I am back on the site. Surviving and functioning but just about. "
Saturday
Theresa commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Wonderful Avi!!!  "
Saturday
Brett Bowman commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Amen, Avi."
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service