Untitled Category (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling pretty well depressed

My depression has been at it worse since I lost my grandpa it will be two years March 25th and my past bothers me alot too 

Started by mindy

5 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by mindy

Cancer Sucks -- how do I deal with this

how do I deal with this horrible disease that is taking my family little by little I lost my husband to this horrible disease and my brothe…

Started by Pamela philipp

4 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Pamela philipp

What’s the point

Whats the point of living if there’s no happiness?  If you don’t care about anything except being with the person you lost...if everything…

Started by Virginia G

1 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Dennis C.

Feeling alone

I’ve been through a lot.   In 2014, my father became officially bedridden on Christmas day due to Frontotemporal dementia and my sister was…

Started by Kristen Harlow

3 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by bluebird

feeling all alone

I recently lost my oldest daughter to stomach cancer. I am at a loss.  I have lost many other family members to cancer but losing a child i…

Started by Becky Meche

2 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

Hi - I'm New To This Group And This Is My First Post

I suffered a loss in May (my best friend here of 16 years passed away from brain cancer). He was my anchor and it's a tremendous absence in…

Started by Shani Friedman

4 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

Are We Alone?

Ever since the loss of my mom (12/242015) I have felt very much alone. It didn't start out that way. After mom died, as sad as I was, I had…

Started by Brett Bowman

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

Death of Step Son

After 5 weeks in hospital my step son died from complications of alcohol.  It was horrible to watch and my husband, step daughter and mysel…

Started by susan zingale

0 Oct 20, 2018

Lonely

I have been feeling very lonely and very depressed lately.  Old friends are busy with their lives.  Even my children are busy.   My daughte…

Started by Elynn m

6 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Virginia G

How do people find something positive every day after the loss of their spouse?

I just learned about this on-line support group and decided to join.  I am just trying to find some good things in this new world without t…

Started by Jim Horvath

7 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Dennis C.

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Joe Kelly commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"St. Brigid, Sorry for your loss.  I too feel so alone, sad, empty and lost.  I lost my darling wife over two years ago and as time goes by, I get worse.  I wait for death to be reunited with her in her realm and the sooner the…"
10 hours ago
St. Brigid joined Jesse's Mom's group
12 hours ago
St. Brigid commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"I just finished up everything with my once in a lifetime's friends estate. I spent two and half months in TX, a thousand miles away from friends and family dealing with it. Now, paperwork filed away, estate lawyer paid, bills taken care, it and…"
12 hours ago
St. Brigid joined Katherine Ellis's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Cancer

This is for anyone who has lost somone to cancer. I lost my adopted Mom to breast cancer some years ago. She was everything I could have asked for. She loved me because I was just me. She also loved my family and children as if they were her own.See More
12 hours ago
St. Brigid posted a status
"In despair.friend died on Dec 20th. Spent weeks in TX closing his estate. Back in MN and have finished with the estate. Now I am in despair."
13 hours ago
St. Brigid updated their profile
13 hours ago
St. Brigid is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
bluebird and Mark Coz are now friends
Friday
Profile IconaRin Smith and Mark Coz joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday
dream moon JO B replied to dream moon JO B's discussion mad at god
"do not no how mad i am or mad i am but all ilness goin on in wolrd big c th c dises viris pepplee cnt luv or kiss luv 1s coz of it cnt sea my mom till god noze how long coz of rstict loc doon ruless "
Wednesday
dream moon JO B commented on Katherine Ellis's group Losing Someone to Cancer
"hi evry 1 still hatee big c now hate ths evil viris we got now"
Wednesday
Rhonda Partin-Sharp commented on Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group Multiple Losses Group
"Hi.  I'm new to this group.  I've been on a group for losing my Mom and my Dad and there have been others I've lost that I never got in a group for.  My father-in-law passed away on March 14.  I'm sadder than…"
Wednesday
Rhonda Partin-Sharp joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
Wednesday
Profile IconJessica lee kent and Kathlyn Powell joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Wednesday
Keifus Mathews left a comment for Mary Walker
"Sorry for your lost~"
Mar 23
Profile IconKeifus Mathews and Mary Walker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 23
John Braley is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 22
jlbowling is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 19
dream moon JO B replied to dream moon JO B's discussion mad at god
"do i need 2 be mad or not ?????????????????????????????????? yes/no"
Mar 17
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Joe, I was thinking the same thing take me and protect my family. I am hoping like you."
Mar 17

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service