Untitled Category (645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New here after sons choice of suicide

Hello,  Just wanted to introduce myself to this exclusive club that none of us wants to belong to and yet, have to. My sons death was on A…

Started by Charles Alexander

4 Feb 3
Reply by Josephine Crawford

Lonely again

it will be 4 years in September that Joe is gone.   Our 45th wedding anniversary is tomorrow.   I'm not even posting it on Facebook, becaus…

Started by Elynn m

2 Jan 12
Reply by Serenity

Mom passed away suddenly

I am Kim, I am 27 years old and my mom passed away suddenly a few weeks ago. She had a heart attack while driving and crashed her car. It w…

Started by Kim

2 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Lindsey

How do I get unstuck?

I am having a hard time moving forward with all of this weight of loss and grievance. I lost my 56 year old dad, who I was exceptionally cl…

Started by Amy

4 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by dream moon JO B

I Lost My Mother this Year on July 1st...

Hi everyone I’m new to this group and I just couldn’t see myself grieving alone anymore... I just lost my mom on July 1, 2018 and her birt…

Started by Xavier

9 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Chanzy

Falling in Love with Family Member or Best Friend

I'm hoping to get some perspective from this community on a tough but not uncommon topic. After the death of a loved one, a spouse is ofte…

Started by Lauren

1 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Michelle

..."At First, It May Seem Like Nothing... But, Something Seems Completely Different, That's When You Know, It Isn't Just, Nothing"...

August 21, I posted about how I came across this site by complete"accident", I had been trying to find information about an occurrence tha…

Started by Amanda Stout

1 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Michelle

I just want to be sad.

I don't really have any one to tell my thoughts to. They will think I was crazy if I did. Or they say something in good intentions, that re…

Started by Michelle

0 Jul 6, 2019

Missing my true love

My partner died 14 weeks ago and I am struggling big time without her, we been together for 10 years and now I have nothing left,

Started by Sharon batten

0 Jun 21, 2019

I feel so lost and alone

Hello all. I lost my dad 9 years ago this coming July this mother’s day I lost my best friend. I am having a hard time copying. When I lost…

Started by Faith

1 Jun 11, 2019
Reply by Chris

RSS

Latest Activity

Bill is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
marie commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"Oh Ash...what a precious dream!!!"
yesterday
ash commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"i had a dream of my dad and i. he held me / hugged me and i held him back. it made me feel so safe and happy. he nor i spoke. i do remember saying something in my mind, something along the lines of "i am so glad you're here." /…"
yesterday
ash joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
yesterday
Viola B is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Tiffany joined Survivor17's group
Thumbnail

Compounded grief with existing anxiety and depression.

During the tragic loss of a loved one or having gone through several tragedies , be it death of a loved one, divorce , personal health issues, or getting older , ect. Sometimes the stress and depression compounded by grief can be debilitating and it may have us feel as if we are mourning our own deaths while we are grieving the loss of our loved ones , We feel as if our own lives are over , Being in this mode can make recovery a longer more confusing process for some. It can be uncomfortable to…See More
Saturday
Tiffany joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
Saturday
Tiffany updated their profile
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service