Health (52)

Featured Discussions

Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting

Just curious to see if there is any interest in users attending guided meditations via zoom meeting. I am considering facilitating some tha…

Started by NinjaLatest Reply

Zoom meetings

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on getting zoom meetings set up for our community. Updates on the details of this will be…

Started by NinjaLatest Reply

Are you finding it difficult to eat right?

When you are grieving it’s important that you take care of yourself through difficult times. We’ve all been knocked off center and find it…

Started by Diana, Grief Recovery CoachLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing my true love

My partner died 12 weeks ago and I am struggling big time without her, we been together for 15 years and now I have nothing left.

Started by Giovanni Bastoni

1 Jan 29
Reply by Rosie

Loss of my stepdaughter

My stepdaughter Jenna passed away suddenly on 12/6/23. She was autistic and living in a group home. She was thriving and had friends and pu…

Started by Melisa Owings

1 Jan 29
Reply by Rosie

Struggling

Is it wrong and selfish to grieve?? Shouldn't I be happy that they're gone and possibly not hurting? That they don't have to deal with the…

Started by Tidd

1 Aug 30, 2023
Reply by Pam

learning to cope with my loss

It is just over 3 weeks since my husband Pete lost his 5 year battle with his cancer of an unknown primary.  This grief journey is not new…

Started by Roslyn

130 Aug 24, 2023
Reply by krishnayadavji

Lost my friend

I have had some of my most intense and satisfying orgasms through live sex cams. https://nudecam69.com/chat/pinkncrazyhttps://teenlivecam.o

Started by Paul Colbert

0 Aug 24, 2023

mad at god

i am mad me for bean mad god  i am so mad at god for stuff he has put us thru  if i sea him or her im worid in i say horble stuff 2 him or…

Started by dream moon JO B

1198 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by dream moon JO B

Numbness and Anger

For the last three weeks I have been unable to feel anything but anger and numbness. I feel like I am slowly dying inside. Everything anno…

Started by Sharron Anderson

29 Apr 29, 2023
Reply by Sharron Anderson

(no longer) New to this severity of grief

Hello everyone. I just lost my dad, not even two weeks ago, and I feel like I can't breathe. He was my favorite person in the world and I s…

Started by Liv

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

My husband is my soulmate, my love, my heart.  I knew from the moment I met him that we were soulmates, meant to be together (that is not h…

Started by bluebird

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

My friend...

I am losing my friend to cancer, I already lost my wife, sister-in-law and nephew all in on year. I hat this disease it is taking all the p…

Started by Isaac Shuman

1 Nov 16, 2022
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service